At Mitchell Veterinary Services our veterinarians are committed to providing service to facilitate our clients production and health concerns. We view our position with our clients as part of their advisory team. Our veterinarians focus on preventative herd medicine. We service clients over a wide geographical area throughout Midwestern Ontario.
Areas of expertise that we bring to our sheep, goat, and alpaca clients:
- Preventative health programs designed to promote flock/herd health and prevent disease
- Laboratory services for monitoring fecal egg counts
- Ultrasound pregnancy diagnosis
- Examination and treatment of sick sheep, goats and alpacas
- 24 hour emergency service
Small Ruminant Links